Hey gang! How are all we all doing on this lovely morning? Here are some fab links you can get your teeth into on your commute…
- Lauren’s post about dealing with a chronic illness I could totally relate to.
- This idea for a kindness advent calendar.
- I have definitely had all of these thoughts whilst on the tube, especially no 48!
- I also loved this post also about commuting in London….
- Madeleine Shaw’s tips about how to survive the festive season are well worth a read.
- I loved these 50 ideas for how to practice self care.. something I need to remind myself in this festive period!
- Finally, If you have 1 minute it would be amazing if you could sign this petition to fund more research into Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
I’m loving these sunny winter days we’ve been having and the evenings have been great to catch up with all the blogs I love to follow (and I’m A Celeb of course!)