So I’ve been reading some incredible things across social media and blogs recently. There are some seriously amazing writers and people out there and I’m all about sharing good work! I know I rely so much on people sharing what they love on social media, so I thought I would create a series of posts containing all the writing I’m loving at the moment.
I’m not sure how regularly I’ll post all my link love but you can be sure that when it does arrive it will be everything I have been loving recently!
So here goes, # 1!
- This post from Elle Next Door who describes what it is like to live with Coeliac Disease so perfectly. I would never be able to express this in such an articulate way. I read it and could relate to every word. Please have a read!
- Sophie Cliff’s post about needing a duvet day. I am often a culprit of trying to keep going with everything all the time, I know I often need a duvet day but don’t let myself have one because of the guilt of being unproductive. This has reminded me that it’s important to give your body & mind a break every once in a while!
- Hannah Gale’s post about how women treat other women in regards to their bodies. This post is just so needed in the current society we live in and I could not be happier to share it for you all to read!
- Lauren Rellis’ post about how suddenly health can become such a priority. This was a post I can really relate to and it really made my morning when it landed in my inbox. It always amazes me how the internet can remind me that people feel/think the same things and that is so comforting!
- The story of what it was like to be on Air Force One on 9/11 had me avidly reading earlier this week. It gave definitely gave me chills.
- Amy’s description of what a Sunday Well Spent looks like had me dreaming of Sunday already!
- This description of what people with chronic illnesses hear when certain phrases are used is well worth a read even if you don’t know anyone with a chronic illness.
Let me know what you think of all these posts, and what would you suggest I get reading this week!?